Humble Grape, Fleet Street
- Independent wine-merchant since 2009, importing handcrafted wines from around the world
- Trendy and vibrant location, in a stunning historical building
- Our chef prepares all dishes on site, using fresh, seasonal and ethically sourced ingredients
- Our in-house wine experts deliver a unique and outstanding wine experience
- We will design your event to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Dedicated events team to ensure everything runs smoothly and effortlessly
At Humble Grape Fleet Street, we provide a heightened experience of high quality service. The process starts with our wedding coordinator at your initial viewing as you are walked through ideas for your dream wedding day.
We’re humbly proud of our Fleet Street bar; it’s our space and there’s none like it. On a sunny day you can stand on our terrace and gaze up at the beautiful steeple of St. Bride’s, and inside is every bit as idiosyncratic and stylish (you can also tell we really like wine). From the original double-vaulted crypts, to the warm wood floors and furniture, to the cork walls and beautiful wine cellar, to the bright and inviting bar, to the cosy private dining room.
The wine-friendly Humble Grape menu comprises, small plates, sharing platters, mains and desserts. Like the wines, the ingredients are sourced from independent suppliers, whose produce can be traced straight back to the farm.
Humble Grape is an independent wine merchant in London, and we’re on a mission to make wine socially inclusive and approachable for everyone. We directly import our wines, avoiding extra margins for agents and distributors. Whether international or otherwise, we mostly provide sustainably produced, organic and biodynamic wines – a natural result of the loving care imparted by our favourite winemakers.
- Exclusive Use for your Wedding Day
- In the City
- Historic Winery Venue in the City
- Evening Reception Facilities
- Dance Floor
- Live Band & DJ Facilities
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Seated & Buffet Meal Facilities
- In House Catering
- Alcohol Licence
- 0-250 guests
Book a viewing of the Humble Grape Fleet Street
Have an unforgettable experience on one of the most important days of your life.
Weddings @ Humble Grape Fleet Street
Original double-vaulted crypts, beautiful wooden furniture, cork walls, natural lighting – we don’t need to work hard to make our winery weddings magical. Sustainably sourced, seasonal ingredients, everything freshly prepared. We normally lean modern British with a European twist, though we’ll customise every part of the menu for you.
Oh, and if you want wine, we might know a few dozen small vineyards to call to import bottles directly to your wedding bar. Since 2009 we’ve been seeking out handcrafted wines from relatively unknown vineyards around the world. We directly import our wines, avoiding extra margins for agents and distributors.
Whether international or otherwise, we mostly provide sustainably produced, organic and a natural result of the loving care imparted by our favourite winemakers.